Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Semester

My feelings towards ending this semester are mixed. half of me is excited to be moving onto other classes but then i am also sad because i am nervous about how my new classes will turn out to be. I'm starting to wonder if my classes are going to be filled with new people and are very challanging or if they aren't as challanging as i expected them to be. I hope that they will help me decide what i would like to be so by the end of this year i can declare my major. when i first started college i wanted to be a nurse but now since my classes in psychology i am leaning more towards social services. Next semester i will be taking my core classes as math english 1100 religion and discover New York i will also be taking another psychology class which i am very excited for.

No comments: