Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

On thanksgiving i woke up early and helped my mother cook. Since my grandmother is getting older now my mother, uncle and aunt all spilt the cooking up. My mom and I usually get the most things to cook since i help her cook as well they figure that we can get it done quicker then they could. We finally finished cooking at 1:30 and had a half hour to spear of just sitting around and watching old home movies. When we finally got to my grandmothers house we did what we do for ever holiday and set up the table and then sit down for the beginning of the meal. This thanksgiving wasn't as crowded at my grandparents house as it usually it. it was only eleven of us there which there is usually up to 25 people there. I was very relieved that it wasnt so crowded but it wasnt the same as usuall. We sat at the table talking about old things and whats new in our lives and how were looking forward to Christmas because our family from florida will becoming back for a month.

No comments: