Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Surprise party

Now for my birthday i wasnt really looking forward to it because it was bringing us closer to the ending of school and also my last day of orientation was on my birthday. the night before my birthday i usually spend with my friend from elemartary school we've been doing this for a couple of years now. I just wanted to be at my own house for my birthday. When i got home my sister and cousins had surprised me with balloons and the presents they had gotten me. I did not really know what i wanted to do for my birthday but i figured that some point during the day i would know exactly what i would want to do. At 6 i decided i wanted to go out to dinner with my family and my best friend. Since i had decided so late we had to wait for my dad to get home for work and by the time he got home it was 730 so when we went to the first place it was packed. so my cousin suggested somewhere else to go. we went there but by the time we finished eating it was already pretty late. and everyone was acting like they didnt want to do anything so this was jut putting me in a miserable mood. i mean all my friends didnt even come hang out they all said they had to do other things and didnt even come to my house. So i was misreable and just wanted for the day to end. Now two days later my older cousin asked me if i wanted to go to jersey to go shopping so i went with her and my sister and cousin decided that they wanted to go see the dark knight in imax. which i wanted to go to i have always been i really big batman fan. but the only thing was little. but the only problem was that they were leaving and we were still in jersey and we had to go all the way to the city. so my cousin began to fight with her brother and then finally she said that she would just drive and to tell them to wait. so we pulled up to my uncles house and when we walked in the backyard ther were all my friends. they had planned me a surprise party and thats why they were avoiding me on my actuall birthday. i was no longer mad about anything and actually extremely happy because i always wanyted a surprise party and it turned out to be one of the best nights of the summer

No comments: